Criminal Defense Attorneys
Facing criminal charges is one of the most stressful and life changing events in a person's life. Choosing the right criminal defense attorney is absolutely necessary to secure the best possible outcome for the your criminal case. You want someone that understands every aspect of criminal law and procedure and someone who cares to put in the effort that it takes to successfully defend your case.
Our criminal defense attorneys practice exclusively in the Inland Empire and Los Angeles courts. We have successfully handled thousands of misdemeanor and felony criminal cases in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles county, including major felonies considered to be complex and difficult. We are experienced in criminal trials on every level and have achieved outstanding and verifiable trial success results on criminal cases from misdemeanors to felonies.
WE NEVER CONTRACT OUT OUR CRIMINAL CASES
We are aggressive full-time criminal defense attorneys who are experienced and successful and we know how to successfully defend even the toughest of criminal cases. We dedicate 100% of our criminal practice to criminal defense in the local courts and we never contract out your criminal case to less experienced lawyers or independent contractors.
Misdemeanors & Felonies Only
We dedicate our criminal defense practice to misdemeanor and felony crimes only.
Warning! Never talk to the police about your criminal case before talking to a criminal defense attorney first. Anything you say about your criminal case to anyone can be used against you.
Our criminal defense attorneys understand that it is not only your freedom that is at stake. Penalties and punishment for criminal convictions, even without a jail or prison sentence, can have a severe and unrecoverable negative affect on every aspect of your life and the life of your family. Penalties and punishments for criminal convictions can lead to any of the following:
- Incarceration (jail sentence or prison sentence)
- Immigration consequences, including deportation or denial or reentry into the U.S.
- Loss or suspension of a professional license, including discipline from any Board, Bar, or Commission (applies to over fifty professions, including doctors, dentists, lawyers, nurses, teachers, therapists, etc.)
- Fines and fees: Insurmountable court fines, insurance hikes, probation monitoring fees, ankle monitoring fees, etc.
- Restitution orders (Payment to restore victims' loss)
- Mandatory enrollment in classes (DUI classes, anger management classes, etc.)
- Mandatory registration (Sex offender, gang offender, arson offender, drug offender, etc.)
- Restraining orders (Orders to stay-away from people and places)
- Loss of rights and privileges, including the right to own firearms, the right to vote, the privilege to drive, etc.
- Other harsh probation or parole sentence terms
If you are charged with any misdemeanor or felony in San Bernardino, Riverside, or Los Angeles County, contact our criminal defense attorneys today for a free consultation. Our criminal defense attorneys are always available to answer your questions and discuss your defense options. Call today!
Criminal Defense Attorneys
Free Consultations 24hrs / 7days
Se habla español / Abogados de defensa criminal
All Misdemeanors & Felonies, Including
Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving
San Bernardino County
San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Colton, Victorville, Hesperia, Ontario, Yucaipa, Redlands, Highland, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Upland, Montclair, Lake Arrowhead
Riverside, Norco, Eastvale, Corona, Hemet, Perris, Banning, Palm Springs, Beaumont, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley
Los Angeles County
Pomona, West Covina, LaVerne, Claremont, San Dimas